2007年4月27日金曜日

Koto Presentations in May

Lily and Isabella stopped over this afternoon. Isabella had only taken a short nap(11 minutes!), but she was happy most of the time. She liked the sweet potato from jar, but she seems to like the real bananas better. While Lily was nursing her I boiled and mashed kuri-kabocha (Japanese pumpkin) for Lily to take home and try to give Isabella later on. Hope she liked it.








After Lily nursed Isabella, it was time for us to eat!
We had crackers with cheese and green apples.




We also had Zucchini Bread I baked this morning.



My koto partner and I have been practicing for May events. We have three coming up!


This is how koto music looks like.




These are the two kotos I have at home.



My friends and I at McA2 Creative Incubator.
I did koto presentation for a program by the McAllen Chamber of Commerce in Feburary.




3 件のコメント:

Lily of the Valley さんのコメント...

I LOVE all the pictures! By the way, Isabella took 2, maybe 3, bites of the kabocha and decided she had enough. I ate the rest of what I had put into a bowl. There's still more left. I'll try again tomorrow.

June in Texas さんのコメント...

Glad to know that Isabella took at least a few bites!

Manda さんのコメント...

What fun! Isn't cheese and crackers so good sometimes?
And I'm still so impressed by your musical skills. I wish I could play an instrument!