2007年4月30日月曜日

Isabella on Christine's Quilt / French Toasts


This is Isabella on one of Christine's baby quilts. I cannot believe that 20 years have already passed since Christine was on this quilt and played with her baby toys! She keeps her another baby quilt with appliqued bears at her apartment in Irvine. Time flies, but good memories stay.





Isabella looks so happy on this quilt.




Time for brunch!
Jun and I had french toasts sprinkled with powdered sugar and cinnamon.
Granny Smith cooked with raw sugar and maple syrup both go well with them.

3 件のコメント:

Lily of the Valley さんのコメント...

Those are great pictures of Isabella. Hope you had a good weekend Junko. I've been feeling a bit under the weather yesterday and today. Hopefully, I won't be sick much longer.

June in Texas さんのコメント...

Hope you feel better, Lily.
Jun and I worked so hard over the weekend to clean up our house. Lots more sorting to do, especially papers!

Manda さんのコメント...

Isabella really seems to like it at your house!! :) I'm sure it's because Lily is always so relaxed at your place. :) They grow fast, don't they?